Saturday, May 21, 2011

masuk malam ni, aku rase perangai aku mcm hantu. dah 2 malam

heartless

ALLAH ada. Dia tahu ape yg tbaik . tapi hati aku masih pedih tau ! arghhh .

brielle. nape pegi da? xnak pegi ngn sy?

Goodbye Brielle
Only whispers can tell
Of the sweet dreams that we knew so well
I'll see you around our dear ocean town
The frozen days we set ablaze
Sent me drifting away
Like a butterfly, I floated by and now I'm alone
I wish I knew when I'll be back again
So until then I wish you well
My dear Brielle

dear brielle, you know me so well. how can i stand with this situation?
* aku dah xtau nk cakap ape. mulut ni mcm dah tkunci. biar hati yg cakapkan. mata, kau diam !


So until then I wish you well
For the time being farewell
My dear Brielle



farewell my dear brielle.

No comments: